Board Of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is committed to maintaining the guiding principles of Te Aho Matua. The Board of Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Pukemiro is an elected Board by the Kura whānau and is entrusted to provide strategic leadership rather than the administration detail for the Kura. It ensures that the Kura complies with legal and policy requirements. It keeps enhancing student achievement as its focus.
The Board of Trustees representatives are listed below.
- Tiamana/ Board Chair: Lisa McNab
- Tumuaki/Principal: Fiona McGrath
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Hailey Tobin
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Robert Herewini
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Hone Popata
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Sera Murray
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Daniel Snowden
- Co-opted Representative: Mereraina Pirini
- Māngai Ākonga/ Student Co-opted Representative: Raukura McNab
- Māngai Kaimahi/ Staff Representative: Mere Snowden
TKKM O PUKEMIRO