Board Of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is committed to maintaining the guiding principles of Te Aho Matua. The Board of Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Pukemiro is an elected Board by the Kura whānau and is entrusted to provide strategic leadership rather than the administration detail for the Kura. It ensures that the Kura complies with legal and policy requirements. It keeps enhancing student achievement as its focus.
The Board of Trustees representatives are listed below.
- Tiamana/ Board Chair: Lisa McNab
- Tumuaki/Principal: Fiona McGrath
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Joanne Clark- Fairclough
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Mervyn Rawiri
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Chanel Roberts
- Mangai Mātua/ Parent Representative: Taylor Ruwhiu
- Co-opted Representative: Mereraina Grbic
- Māngai Ākonga/ Student Co-opted Representative: Raukura McNab
- Māngai Kaimahi/ Staff Representative: Tama Nuttall
TKKM O PUKEMIRO